The Best Parts of La Crosse V-40-Pro Weather Station Unboxed
So the thrill of getting something new always comes with a rush of adrenaline. Well, it did this time for me.
Here's a Look at What You May Be Missing
How exciting when I first cut the tape on my new La Crosse V-40-pro weather station. What makes it so exciting you may ask? Well, a great and fair question.
The reasons for my excitement are the following listed.
- The first thing I am always excited about is checking out a new product from La Crosse Technologies. Their products are of excellent quality and produce an excellent body of results for you.
- Secondly, I find their weather stations to be easy to set up and to use.
- Thirdly, I know if I have any problems the people at La Crosse are great to work with.
- And at last, I feel a kindred spirit to them in the sense that my wife and I visited their city (La Crosse, Wisconsin) and saw their headquarters in the last weekend of July 2018. You may read about our visit by going to George Loves Weather Visits La Crosse Scientific Technologies-Manufacturer of Weather Instruments
So Let’s Find Out What Is In the Box of the Lacrosse V-40-Pro
When the box is open the first thing that you will see prominently will be the multi-sensors unit, then there is the much smaller Thermo-Hygro sensor.
The multi-sensors unit is very large, the largest piece to this product set. The Thermo-Hygro sensor is much much smaller. They will be set up in different locations on your property.
Next you will see protected in one corner of the box is the display screen. All of the readings are displayed for you here. Then you will also find two very important paper booklets.
One is the 6-page mini booklet with the explanation of how to set everything up, all instructions included are for setting up your new pro weather station.
A Quickstart Guide and a Smaller Sensor
First is the “Professional Remote Monitoring Weather Station Quick Start Guide”. This guide is basically three pages of simple well explained directions to get your V-40-Pro set up quickly and efficiently.
This guide will take you quickly through three basic phases for getting the two sensors operational.
The other Booklet is titled “Add-On Sensors”. The Add-on Sensors booklet is a booklet of other sensors that are available from La Crosse to add to your living quarters to enhance your lifestyle. This obviously is a sales brochure from La Crosse.
Some Observations of the La Crosse V-40-Pro
So I am always interested in the size of the actual real unit. Sometimes in some posts, the exact dimensions are not listed.
The real size is what you are dealing with so here are the dimensions as I measured upon opening the box.
- The size of the shipped box with everything in it is 11 1/4 inches wide and the box is 14 inches long and it is 6 inches deep.
- The bottom of the wind vane to the top of the anemometer is 8 inches.
- The multi-sensor unit is 12 inches long and inches wide.
- The display unit is measured at 6 inches by 8 inches by 1 inch.
- The Thermal-Hygro sensor is measured as 2 inches by 6 inches.
My Unboxing Video
Here is my unboxing video. You can see for yourself how attractive the multi-sensor is and the display is a colored display which will be easily seen from different areas of the room it is set up in.
My Summation Of the Unboxing
So this is page one of my two posts that I have devoted to the La Crosse V-40-Pro weather station. My aim is to be as detailed as I would like to see if I were looking for information on this weather station so that I could make the best buying decision for me.
So you may go to La Crosse V40-PRO Weather Station-a Complete Review to read part II of the information I have for you on this new La Crosse weather station.
Read More About The La Crosse V40-Pro-View Related Posts Below
Using a Weather Station Mounting Pole Kit is my quick story on how I set up my La Crosse V40-Pro weather station
A detailed list of features and Pro and Cons are provided. This review will give you a personal owner’s view of what I have found to be true for me